Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Specialist - Structural Heart
- Job Title
- Clinical Specialist - Structural Heart
- Job ID
- Cleveland, OH 44102
- Other Location
Clinical Specialist - Structural Heart: Large Technology Driven Privately Held Company who continually ranks as one of the TOP USA COMPANIES to work for among all companies due to their Employee Centric Culture and their united passion to provide the best medical devices to their hospital, doctor and nurse customers to provide excellent patient care. Open heart surgery is no longer the only available option to correct atrial septal defects in young children and in patients with complicating health factors. Today's health care providers are seeking safe & effective non-surgical options to close inter-atrial defects.
Looking for a strong SCRUB clinical background as a RCIS, CVT, or RN in the Interventional Cath Lab arena.
MUST have scrub experience with catheters & wires. Structural Heart and/or ECHO experience is a HUGE PLUS !!
Cardiac or Medical Industry experience is preferred !!
MUST be able to travel overnight !! ROAD WARRIOR !!
Position Location and Coverage
- Based out of Cleveland OH area (near major airport)
- Territory - USA
- Travel - 100% Road Warrior preferred !!
- Base Salary 120 -130k/yr plus deferred compensation
- Company Car
- All Reimbursed Travel and Entertainment
- Medical Benefits
- STOCK / EQUITY
- Send your WORD DOC resume to email@example.com or apply directly IF viewing this directly from our site
- SEE ALL OUR JOBS and VIEW ALL career resources at the Linda Hertz Group (www.lindahertz.com)
- See our resume tips, Job Search articles to give you the edge you need today in this tough Job Market! Come get the edge and view our site!
- Boost your important medical connections by inviting Linda Hertz to your Linkedin! She is connected to over 16,000 medical industry people: FEEL FREE TO VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Required Skills
*MUST have strong clinical background as a RCIS, CVT, or RN in the Interventional Cath Lab arena.
*MUST have scrub experience with catheters & wires.
*Structural Heart and/or ECHO experience is a HUGE PLUS !!
*Cardiac or Medical Industry experience is preferred !!
*MUST be able to travel overnight !! ROAD WARRIOR1
- Optional Skills
KEYWORDS: Structural Heart, Septal Occluder, PFO, ASD, VSD, Cath Lab, Interventional Cath Lab, ECHO, Nurse, RN, BSN, RT, RCIS, CVT, Clinical Support, Clinical Sales Support, Clinical Education Specialist, Clinical Application Specialist, Clinical Specialist, Clinical Consultant, CR BARD, Cordis, Cook Vascular, Cardiva, Cook Medical, Acist, EV3, Fox Hollow, Abbott Vascular, Volcano, Medical Simulation, Kensey Nash, Simsuite, Medtronic, Boston Scientific, St Jude Medical, AGA, NMT, Endologix, Gore Medical, , Cryolife, Edwards, Terumo, Trivascular, Lombard Medical, Biosense Webster, Cardiomems
- Pay Range
- $120,000.00 Annually to $130,000.00 Annually